KKHSOU authority has entrusted the Central Library to generate and certify the Similarity Index Reports for the Theses/Dissertations submitted by the Research Scholars (PhD & MPhil). This is mandatory for these research scholars to get the certification from the Central Library for the final versions of their theses/dissertations. The Library uses URKUND (Plagiarism Detection Software) provided by INFLIBNET (MHRD) to generate Similarity Index reports of theses/dissertations.
Procedure to Get the Login IDs for Plagiarism Check by Faculty/Research Guides:
- Faculties/Research Guides are requested to send a mail to email@example.com to create a Receiver account on Urkund (Plagiarism Detection Software) provided by INFLIBNET (MHRD).
- Once the Central Library, KKHSOU receives the request mail, library will register you email as Receiver account on Urkund and requester will receive an invitation mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with an invitation mail.
- Kindly note that only email IDs with "@kkhsou.in" or "@kkhsou.ac.in" domains will be registered.
- Refer the URKUND Help Guide for complete URKUND: Receiver registration process.
Procedure to Get the Similarity Index Reports by Research Scholars:
- Send the Full-text Thesis/Dissertation in soft copy or through e-Mail at email@example.com preferably in DOC or PDF format along with the prescribed filled form from the Dean (Academic) office.
For more details contact:
Dr. Gautam Kumar Sarma
University Coordinator of ShodhShudhi
Assiatant Librarian, Central Library, KKHSOU